Words by Kevin Cortez / Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
The Texas rapper will drop his debut project on June 24 via Mad Decent. To coincide with the release date celebration, MySpace premiered RiFF RAFF’s music video for his lead single off the album, “How To Be the Man.” While the DJ Mustard-produced track dropped late last year, we’re glad it’s finally getting some visual love added to the mix.
NEON iCON’s album art and tracklist is now officially out as well (below), complete with RiFF RAFF’s signature stylized font. RiFF will be taking preorders for the album, complete with insane bundles that include a snowglobe, t-shirts, and two exclusive single downloads.
1. iNTRODUCiNG THE iCON
3. WETTER THAN TSUNAMi
4. JODY 3 MOONS (SKIT)
5. VERSACE PYTHON
6. LAVA GLACiERS (feat. CHiLDiSH GAMBiNO)
7. TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWWDiNZ
8. MAYBE YOU LOVE ME (feat. MiKE POSNER)
9. AQUABERRY DOLPHIN (feat. MAC MiLLER)
10. THE BLOOMiNGDALES AT WiNDSHiRE PALACE (SKIT)
12. HOW TO BE THE MAN
13. COOL iT DOWN (feat. AMBER COFFMAN)
14. ViP PASS TO MY HEART
15. HOW TO BE THE MAN (feat. SLiM THUG & PALL WALL) [HOUSTON REMIX]