Mass Appeal, LLC and/or its affiliates (referred to as “we,” “our,” “us,” or “Mass Appeal”) owns and operates web site properties located at www.Mass Appeal.com and elsewhere on the Internet (collectively referred to as the “Sites”), and one or more related social media widgets (the Sites, together with any other products and services provided by Mass Appeal in connection therewith, whether through the Sites or through third party sites or services by or on behalf of Mass Appeal, are collectively referred to as the “Mass Appeal Service”).
We Collect The Following Types Of Information:
Your Personal Information.
We collect personal information when you create an account or when you submit personal information when requested with the Mass Appeal Service. When you create an account or submit personal information when requested, you may be required to submit your name, email address and other contact information. When you sign into the Mass Appeal Service using your login information, you are not anonymous.
Mass Appeal Service Usage.
We collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and usage. This information is used to analyze and improve the Mass Appeal Service and to provide Mass Appeal customers with a fulfilling experience on the Mass Appeal Service.
We gather your IP address when you use the Mass Appeal Service. We use IP addresses for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer the Mass Appeal Service.
We may collect aggregated demographic information about our users, such as age, interests, etc. We may share certain aggregated demographic information that we collect with our business partners regarding the users of the Mass Appeal Service. The aggregated information that we provide is not directly linked to any personally identifiable information.
We May Use, Share And Disclose Your Information In The Following Ways:
To Contact You.
We use your personal information to contact you. Using your contact information, we may also send you e-mail messages under the following circumstances, among others:
• to respond to an inquiry or request for information;
• to thank you for contacting us;
• to welcome you to the Mass Appeal Service;
• to explain new offerings and features of Mass Appeal;
• to communicate with you regarding your use of the Mass Appeal Service; and
• to market Mass Appeal’s products and services and the products and services of our business partners
We will share your personally identifiable information within our business for the purposes of furthering our business, including analyzing your information and other uses.
We will use your personally identifiable information to provide information or perform services that you request we, or a third party, provide or perform, including, without limitation, use of your personal information in order to maintain your accounts, and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods and/or services that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of such transactions (e.g., delivery). If the applicable information is to be provided or service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable information to the third party providing the information or performing the applicable service.
Third Party Marketing.
We may share your personally identifiable information with our affiliates and other business partners who work on behalf of or with Mass Appeal under confidentiality obligations. These companies may use your personal information to assist Mass Appeal in communicating with you about the Mass Appeal Service, Mass Appeal or other offerings of Mass Appeal or our business partners. Such third parties do not have any independent right to disclose your personally identifiable information.
We may use and disclose your personally identifiable information to the extent reasonably necessary to:
• correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our products and services to you and to technically process your information;
• protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others;
• take precautions against liability;
• respond to claims that your information violates the rights and interests of third parties;
• the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; and
• the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide personal information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
You understand and agree that technical processing of your information is and may be required to:
• send and receive messages regarding your use of the Mass Appeal Service;
• conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks;
• conform to the limitations of our service; or
• conform to other, similar technical requirements.
We may monitor how our users use the Mass Appeal Service including, without limitation, search terms entered, pages visited. documents viewed, and audio files reviewed. This information may be stored with an IP address. This information is used solely for purposes of enabling us to provide you with a personalized Mass Appeal Service experience. Aggregated forms of this data may also be used in order to help us understand areas for future research and to identify future features and functions to develop for the Mass Appeal Service.
The Mass Appeal Service may make available to its users chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or other community functions. Remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal, financial or other information. You should use such community functions at your own risk.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Mass Appeal Service may contain links to third party websites, software and/or services. We are not responsible for and shall not have any liability arising from the privacy practices or the content of other websites, software and/or services.
Storage of Personal Information:
We store information collected via the Mass Appeal Service, including without limitation your personally identifiable information, indefinitely.
You can change and modify the information you previously have provided to us by contacting us at: [EMAIL ADDRESS]
Mass Appeal takes precautions to protect data and information under its control from misuse, loss or alteration. Mass Appeal’s security measures include industry-standard technology and equipment to help protect your information, and we maintain security measures to allow only the appropriate personnel and contractors access to your information. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security, and Company disclaims any liability resulting from use of the Mass Appeal Service. If you have any questions about the security at the Mass Appeal Service, please send an e-mail to: [EMAIL ADDRESS].
Change in Control:
“Change in control” means any of the following events:
• we undergo a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition or other restructuring involving all or substantially all of our voting securities and/or assets, by operation of law or otherwise;
• we become insolvent;
• we make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
• we suffer or permit an appointment of a receiver for our business or assets;
• we become subject to any proceedings under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign; or
• we are liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise.